WESLEY SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS
What makes the Wesley Sunday School class different? Well…
• We’re a wide range of ages, from thirty-somethings to thirty-somethings plus 30!
• We have members who have been with Foley United Methodist for weeks as well as years.
• If you like discussion with your Sunday lesson, you’ve come to the right place!
• We try to make the lessons apply to us as we live in today’s world, not just a history lesson.
• There are singles, couples, retirees, working people, volunteers, and more.
• The Wesley class members are involved in choir, CLC, UMW, UMM, the Emmaus group, Family Promise and much more in the life of Foley UMC.
The Wesley Sunday School class meets in the classroom on the second floor, above the kitchen. We’re easy to find! Come check us out, we’d love to have you!